Flint Community Schools invites you and your scholar to enroll for the 2022-23 school year, with in-person events happening now through May.
Open enrollment is available at the following schools. All locations and dates are open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, March 24 at Neithercut Elementary (2010 Crestbrook Ln.)
- For more information, please call: 810-760-1359
- Thursday, April 14 at Potter Elementary (2500 N. Averill Ave.)
- NOTE: Doyle-Ryder Elementary families should attend the Potter Elementary event
- For more information, please call: 810-760-8180 or 810-760-1813
- Thursday, April 21 at Freeman Elementary (4001 Ogema St.)
- For more information, please call: 810-760-1797
- Thursday, April 28 at Eisenhower Elementary (1235 Pershing St.)
- For more information, please call: 810-760-1607
- Thursday, May 5 at Durant-Tuuri-Mott (1518 University Ave.)
- For more information, please call: 810-760-1594
- Thursday, May 12 at Pierce Elementary (1101 W. Vernon Dr.)
- For more information, please call: 810-760-1386
Families who attend any of the open registration events will receive a golden ticket and will be entered in an FCS Kindergarten Round-Up drawing taking place later in May.
To enroll scholars for the 2022-23 school year, families will need to bring:
- Two address verifications (ID, utility bill or lease)
- Birth certificate
- Immunizations records
- Completed enrollment forms for their scholar
The enrollment process is brief and should take 15-20 minutes per scholar.
If you cannot attend the events, please visit the Office of Centralized Enrollment (923 East Kearsley St.) during normal business hours. For more information, please call 810-767-6158.
Expect More, Achieve More at Flint Community Schools.