To the families of Flint Community Schools:
Thank you for visiting our website and welcome to the Flint Community Schools district. At FCS, our priority is providing a high-quality learning experience for your scholar, even amid these uncertain times. We offer a safe learning environment designed to protect the health and well-being of our school community while maintaining a commitment to excellence in academics, transparent communications and a whole child approach to education.
We are proud to offer a variety of learning opportunities for scholars in grades pre-K-12. That is why we are pleased to offer several programs aimed at ensuring success, which include, but are not limited to:
- Community education with the Crim Fitness Foundation
- Montessori programs
- All-day kindergarten and early childhood education programs
- Dual enrollment
- YouthQuest with Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- Free breakfast and lunch for all students
- Wellness check-ins
- Advanced Placement courses
- State-of-the-art makerspace and STEM programs
- Competitive athletics
- Cranbrook Institute of Science Partnership
- CrimFit nutrition program
- Alternative learning programs
- Fine arts
- iPads and promethean boards for improved student learning
- Navy Junior ROTC
We know firsthand the positive impact that education can have on our scholars and invite you to join us on your child’s journey. To ensure you receive the latest updates from our district, please frequently visit our website:www.FlintSchools.or, and follow us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/FlintCommunitySchool), Instagram www.Instagram.com/FlintCommunitySchool) and Twitter www.Twitter.com/FlintSchool).
We look forward to meeting new scholars and welcome those returning to our district. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com, or call 810-760-1249.
Your Partner in Education,
Mrs. Anita J. Steward